“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’ Matthew 25: 21
R.O.G.I. Return on ________ Investment
1) God has given us ______________ over His belongings
2) We all have the _________ to do God’s will
3) We are _____________ to God for how we manage God’s belongings
4) Expansion or improvement of God’s belongings brings God happiness
5) Yielding to the fear of failure can cause us to not do God’s will.
6) Knowing God without doing what God desires, will lead to _________________
7) Obedience to God’s will ___________ to our personal growth and improvement
“Then the man who had received one talent of gold came.
‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your money in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’
26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest. Matthew 25:24-27
Soak and Share
Here are some practical ways you can apply today’s message and share them with others.
MEMORY VERSES: 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
PRAY: Pray for God’s guidance as you seek to increase and improve on the valuable things that God is entrusting to you.
ASK & REFLECT: What things, that are valuable to God, has God already entrusted to me? How can I use the abilities I have to increase or improve what God has entrusted me with?
Take the 5-2-1 Challenge
Invite someone to help you with your 5-2-1 challenge
Pray for my pastor, his family, and the leaders of our church.
READ: 2 Corinthians 9:6-15
Invite someone to church with you next Sunday