From the smiles you see as you enter the building on a Sunday morning to the people you don’t see out in the community, LifeSpring’s volunteers help make it all happen and are the backbone of the church.
As a LifeSpring volunteer, you are no longer simply a church consumer, but you are helping create ministry experiences. The church is not just a place where you come and sit… it’s a place where you can come to serve. When we serve others, we realize that it’s not all about us.
There are many opportunities to serve. We want you to find the one that best suits your passion, personality, and availability. If you are ready to serve and make a difference at LifeSpring church and in the community, select one of the ministries below to get started. Let’s do life together and a create a ripple effect of Jesus’ love in and through you.
Opportunities to Serve:
Guest Services teams establish the first wave of friendly faces that help create a warm welcome and an inviting environment for every guest at LifeSpring.
- Greeting & Attendance Team Welcomes guests from the parking lot to the chapel and gives out name tags.
- Hospitality Team Helps setup, serve and put away the food on Sunday mornings. (May also provide food.)
- Offering Team Collects the offering.
- Care Team Response to the needs of those in the church through prayer, visits, and love.
- Next Steps Team Helps people put feet to their faith by connecting them to a LifeGroup or volunteer opportunities.
- Communion Team Helps with the preparation and giving of communion
- Sign & Parking Team Setup & breakdown marketing signs and maintain the flow of traffic in the parking lot.
- Housekeeping/Cleaning Team Helps maintain the cleanness of the chapel and other areas.
The Worship Services teams use their skills in technology and media production to make Sundays at LifeSpring happen.
- Setup / Breakdown Team Help setup and breakdown before and after our Sunday worship times.
- Production Team Runs computers, lights, and sound system during worship times.
- Video Camera Team Operates video camera for recording the worship times.
- Video and Graphics Production Team Works during the week to create or edit video and graphic elements for Sunday worship times.
- Worship Team Play an instrument or sing for Sunday worship.
The Children’s Ministry helps children experience Jesus on their level. Serve kids up to the 5th grade in a safe, clean, and fun environment.
Note: The Children’s Ministry is a guarded area of service that requires a background check.
The Youth Ministry helps guide and teach our youth how to be leaders and how to serve. Help middle school and high school students grow in their faith and see lives changed as they learn to follow Jesus.
Local Soup Kitchen at First United Methodist Church
Be the Church Days
Habitat for Humanity
LifeGroups are small groups who meet during the week to study the Bible and “do life together.”
- LifeGroup Host Provide a welcoming location for a LifeGroup to meet.
- LifeGroup Leader Facilitates discussion based on provided curriculum for a LifeGroup.
For more information about serving please contact