Baptism Service: Sunday, August 28 at 5pm
Luau cookout to follow!
We’ve got the meat and drinks.
You bring a side dish or dessert to share.
It will be a time to celebrate God’s grace, some great food, and some fun times together as LifeSpring, the newest Methodist church in Bulloch County, meets at and celebrates with Union UMC, the oldest Methodist church in Bulloch County.
Baptisms and Luau will be at Union UMC.
(For directions, see below or contact Josh Burnham [912-536-9081].)
Need a ride to the Luau Baptism? Want to carpool or just follow somebody who knows where they’re going?
Meet here at the Conference Center Sunday at 4:15.
(We’ll be leaving at 4:20, so don’t be late!)
Baptisms are a big deal, so don’t miss this!
Directions to the Luau Baptism:
- From downtown Statesboro, head north on N Main St. (which becomes Lakeview Rd.)
- Turn right onto Old River Rd.
(From the Courthouse, Old River Rd. is approx. 10 miles. There will be a LifeSpring sign at the corner.)
- Union Church is about 1 mile on the right.
- From downtown Brooklet, head north on N Parker Ave.
- Turn left onto Clito Rd.
(On Clito Rd., you’ll go about 9.5 miles, crossing Burkhalter Rd. and GA-24.)
- Turn right onto US-301/GA-73.
- In 2.4 miles, turn left onto Old River Rd.
- Union Church is about 3.5 miles on the left.