Download Audio Version (Right Click, Save As)
Improvement for Impact
Perspective & Perception
22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do. James 1:22-25
The Process of Improvement
1) Reset: Things can be better than what they are
2) Prayer: Seek God’s guidance and direction
3) Preparation: My TRUST in God & My SUBMISSION to God are not substitutes for being PREPARED
PRAYER & PREPARTION should always go together.
4) Perspective & Perception
“Keys to Success”
Gaining God’s Freedom & Blessings from Scriptures
– Intently seek (intentional concentration)
– Continually seek (in good and bad times)
– Don’t forget (focused, and un-distracted)
– Apply it now (Use what you’ve learned, don’t waste it)
11 I went to Jerusalem, and after staying there three days 12 I set out during the night with a few others. I had not told anyone what my God had put in my heart to do for Jerusalem. There were no mounts with me except the one I was riding on.
13 By night I went out through the Valley Gate toward the Jackal Well and the Dung Gate, examining the walls of Jerusalem, which had been broken down, and its gates, which had been destroyed by fire. 14 Then I moved on toward the Fountain Gate and the King’s Pool, but there was not enough room for my mount to get through; 15 so I went up the valley by night, examining the wall. Finally, I turned back and reentered through the Valley Gate. 16 The officials did not know where I had gone or what I was doing, because as yet I had said nothing to the Jews or the priests or nobles or officials or any others who would be doing the work.