The End Zone
It’s not that I have already reached this goal or have already been perfected, but I pursue it, so that I may grab hold of it because Christ grabbed hold of me for just this purpose.
Soak and Share
Soak and Share is a way for you to take Sunday’s teaching to the next level and challenges you to soak in (reflect on) the teachings and share them with others.
Today, Dorsia talked about knowing the END Zone (our objective) and things we can do to get there. The Soak & Share for this week is to apply those teachings and “swing” away! Below are five “swings” that you can do throughout this week to help get you closer to the END Zone.
- Write a simple prayer. Pray that prayer at 4 different times during the day
- Invest in someone by sending a personal & encouraging note or email to them.
- Invite someone to church.
- Read James 1: 19-25. Pray and reflect on the scripture throughout the day
- Use your resources, whether it’s you’re your money, your time, your skills/talents, or your knowledge to help someone this week