Strengthening the Connection
11 … for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4: 11-13 (NIV)
How do I STRENGTHEN my connection to Jesus?
I must learn to ….
1) PRAY Regularly
a) Intentionally, Specifically & Generally
2) READ the Bible Regularly
a) For Transformation
b) To better understand the character of…
3) WORSHIP Regularly
a) Give and Take
4) FELLOWSHIP with other believers Regularly
a) Have fun with each other
b) Learn from each other
Connecting to God through Jesus
– God is the LOCOMOTIVE
– I am a RAILCAR on the tracks of life
– JESUS is the coupling attached to God
– My FAITH is the coupling attached to me
– When I “CONNNECT” with Jesus, I now have the power to do all things